Wizardia – The Magic of a Play-to-Earn Metaverse and trustswap launchpad projects with price prediction – Wizardia Announces Feb. 22nd FlashLaunch With TrustSwap
Wizardia, a Play-to-Earn online role-playing strategy game with unique NFTs at its core, has announced a collaboration with TrustSwap for the upcoming FlashLaunch token offering beginning February 22nd, 2022 starting at 5pm UTC.
Wizardia is a Play-to-Earn (P2E) online role-playing strategy game built on three core gameplay pillars:
- Innovative turn-based combat
- Player-decision driven game evolution
- Upgrade-based character progression
Each player gets to take part in or even specialize in different game modes such as PvP and PvE battles, base-building, exploration, item crafting, and magical research. Wizardia rewards those who contribute to the game’s metaverse and its real-valued economy system.
The Wizardia Token
$WZRD is a utility token that also acts as an in-game currency. Powered by the high-performance Solana blockchain, tokens can be spent as well as earned or exchanged by every player inside and outside of the game.
The game is built on unique Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) that have in-game purposes and hold real-world value. Players can take advantage of NFT perks or sell them off to other players or investors.
The $WZRD token will be at the center of Wizardia’s gameworld. Fees will be collected through game mechanics including transactions, tournament participation, magic discovery, crafting, and construction. Tokens will be distributed back into the game economy through staking, quest completion, PvP / PvE rewards and event participation.
NFTs in the Wizardia World
Two varieties of Wizardia NFTs have been announced so far:
- Arena Genesis NFTs — representing a slice of the gameworld’s battle Arena infrastructure, which reward holders with passive income in the form of pre-release staking rewards and a proportional cut of post-launch Arena transaction revenues. The Arena Genesis NFT sale is live on wizardia.io. Sales rounds continue after selling out the first batch in 24 hours.
- Wizard NFTs — upgradable, tradable and rentable player-controlled characters with unique art and in-game skills. These legendary wizards and their stories will be introduced to the Wizardia community during Q1 and Q2 2022, leading up to a Wizard NFT sale in Q2.
The Grand Plan for Wizardia
Gameplay modes will be released in a staggered fashion during 2022 with battle commencing in the first alpha version of the Arena in Q2/Q3. Players will lead teams of 3 wizards in PvP and PvE combat. Subsequent releases will introduce the full game functionality including global tournament play, base building, exploration and a VR/AR integration by the end of Q4.
Meet The Team
The Wizardia team has core contributors with strong blockchain experience and a lineup of crypto-gaming experts as advisors. But what sets the project apart is its core knowledge of game development. Team members have been involved on a long list of triple A games such as Call of Duty Black Ops series, League of Legends, and Titanfall. Wizardia’s founders have been dreaming up the world of Wizardia, its setting and lore, in one way or another, for more than a decade.
The team strongly believes that to realize the full potential of the crypto economy of the project, building a captivating game must be their top priority. They’re excited to welcome crypto-enthusiasts and gamers alike to the rich and rewarding realm of Wizardia.
Anyone not domiciled in the USA or UN sanctioned countries can participate in the Wizardia $WZRD token offering.
* Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. Wizardia is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer, with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.