Muv-Luv NFT Collection
A story of the bonds between those who fight, in a world pushed to its limits. On one of the countless parallel worlds that exist throughout spacetime, humanity has fought a decades long war against the BETA, hostile extraterrestrial invaders, using humanoid fighting machines called Tactical Surface Fighters. This is a story of how humanity lives and dies while on the brink of extinction…
Muv-Luv is a 2003 adventure game created by Japanese developer and publisher âge. The 2006 Muv-Luv Alternative sequel, is telling a vast story that has inspired countless of individuals. The anime adaptation of Muv-Luv Alternative will air in 2021.
Have fun exploring the world of Muv-Luv, which has captured the hearts of manyplayers!
A collection of finely crafted fighter NFTs is coming to life in The Sandbox metaverse. Build your own experience with dynamic and marvelous NFTs.
Here is a sneak peek👀
- TSF-Type00R [Purple] (Type-74) — The ultimate close-combat war machine. Its purple coloring shows that it’s for the exclusive use of the Japanese Shogun herself.
- TSF-Type77 [JP] (Type-74) — A Japanese variant of the F-4 Phantom, humanity’s very first mech. The Japanese prefer to fight with swords as opposed to guns, and it’s be modified to be more powerful in close combat.
- F-15E [US] (CIWS-1A) — The main Tactical Surface Fighter used by the American Army. The strongest mech of its generation, it stands out above its contemporaries due to its high mobility and impressive weapons payload.
- EF-20000 [EU] (BWS-8) — A European 3rd-Gen Tactical Surface Fighter. The Europe/Soviet Front is swarming with alien hives, and the Typhoon is covered in supercarbon blades to give it an advantage in their tight tunnels.
- F-15E [US] — The main Tactical Surface Fighter used by the American Army. The strongest mech of its generation, it stands out above its contemporaries due to its high mobility and impressive weapons payload.
- F-22A [US] — A Third-Gen Tactical Surface Fighter used by the Americans. Intended for use against other TSFs, it contains a wide variety of stealth functionality and is far more capable than previous models.
- TSF-Type94 [UN] — A Japanese TSF that was the world’s first Third-Gen fighter used in actual combat. First deployed in 1994, it’s extremely fast on the battlefield. The United Nations only has one unit using this TSF, at Yokohama base.
- A-10 [BRD] — The second TSF developed by the United States. Built to fight Grappler and Tank Class, it emphasizes heavy armor and heavy firepower. The extra weight, though, makes it less mobile.
- TST-Type97 [UN] — A training TSF built from a prototype used in the development of the Shiranui. Despite being a training craft, its specs are high enough to be very effective in combat.
- Type-74 PB Blade — A supercarbon blade used by the Imperial Japanese military. The blade curves inward and is weighted towards the edge like a Japanese katana, allowing it to strike faster and reach the enemy with greater speed.
- CIWS-1A (Knife)—A supercarbon knife used by American Tactical Surface Fighters. American combat doctrine relies primarily on the use of guns and artillery, and so the knife plays only a secondary role.
- BWS-8 (Halberd) — A supercarbon halberd in use by the West German military. Its long and deliberately top-heavy shaft ensures that each powerful strike has immense centrifugal force behind it.
- Mitsurugi Meiya [Type-99SPFS]—A surface pilot at the United Nations Yokohama base. She excels in melee combat, particularly with swords. Noble, calm, and collected, she comes from an important family, but doesn’t like to talk about it.
- Kagami Sumika [00 unit] — Takeru’s childhood friend and next door neighbor. She comes to wake up him up every morning, and can sometimes be really nosy! The outfit she’s wearing has a particularly special meaning…