The SandBox Metaverse new seasin Organizes Pure British VoxEdit Contest – Heres how to get the alpha pass on sandbox
It’s a bird… It’s a plane… It’s Thunderbirds!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a vehicle asset (car, ships motobikes etc.) inspired by the iconic 1960’s TV series.
Do not use logos or recreate existing Thunderbird creations.
24,500 SAND will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
- 2nd place: 5,500 SAND;
- 3rd place: 3,000 SAND;
- 4th to 10th place: each receives 1,000 SAND.
Voting will be conducted internally by The Sandbox and the Thunderbirds team.
Rewards will be distributed by The Sandbox and Thunderbirds
- Submissions open: September 20th.
- Submissions close: October 4th, at 23:59pm UTC.
- Reviews and voting begins: October 5th to October 19th.
- Results announcement: October 29th.
How To Submit Your Entry
Important Entry Guidelines
- Low quality entries or spammed entries with no effort put into their creation will be disqualified at The Sandbox’s discretion. The same goes for attempting to claim other people’s creations as your own — we’ll know.
- Entries with sexual, homophobic, racist, and other NSFW or inappropriate references will be disqualified. Keep it family friendly.
- Your submission must be original, made entirely by you. You cannot make an ASSET of a character that belongs to someone else (ie, Marvel, Disney, Sega etc).
- If a contest is in partnership with an external brand, you are allowed to use their logo but cannot upload your asste on the marketplace.
- Your entry must be made in The Sandbox’s free VoxEdit software (click here), available on Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit Contest Guidelines.
- Assets should not exceed more than 5000 faces.
- Assets should not exceed a max of 175 nodes.
- The maximum size of an asset is 512 voxels tall (16 meters). Floor print should not exceed 512 x 512 x 512.
New to VoxEdit Or Need Assistance?
Good luck to all the participants!