(VIANEWS) – My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.93% in the last 7 days. At 15:55 EST on Tuesday, 8 February, My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) is at $9.0800.
Today’s last reported volume for My Neighbor Alice is 170342232, 3.72% above its average volume of 164219775.16.
All-Time High and Low
My Neighbor Alice’s current value is at $9.08, 78.14% below its all-time high of $40.93 on Monday, 15 March.
My Neighbor Alice’s current value is at $9.08, 176.11% above its all time low of $40.93 on Tuesday, 22 June.
Market Cap and Supply
My Neighbor Alice’s current market cap is at 157066700. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 17,400,000.00.
My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) Range
Concerning My Neighbor Alice’s daily highs and lows, it’s 38.84% up from its trailing 7 days low of $6.5400 and 7.82% down from its trailing 7 days high of $9.8500.
Currently, My Neighbor Alice (ALICE-USD) has 179210 Twitter followers and 3244 Reddit subscribers.
My Neighbor Alice’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 5.05%, a negative 0.26%, and a positive 6.06%, respectively.
My Neighbor Alice’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.22% (last week), 6.14% (last month), and 6.06% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, My Neighbor Alice’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador hires alphapoint to fix Bitcoin digital wallet bugs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 7 February, “El Salvador’s Bitcoin wallet, Chivo, is taking steps to improve security and eliminate transaction issues that had initially angered users and caused gripes to pile up against the application.”, “Chivo launched on Sept. 7 when Bitcoin became legal tender in El Salvador alongside the U.S. dollar. “
- Someone just sent $46m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 7 February, “What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $46,009,030 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. “, “It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins.”
- Is there still A chance that Bitcoin revisits the $34k levels? here’s what the experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 7 February, “As Bitcoin BTC/USD reclaimed the $42,000 range as of Sunday evening, four analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.”, “Read Next: Bitcoin Crosses $42K Level, Ethereum Above $3K As Dogecoin And Meme Coins Shine Too – Why The Pressure On Crypto Market Is Still On”
- Cash app adds Bitcoin lighting network support: send BTC instantly and for free. According to Benzinga on Monday, 7 February, “Lightning Network is a Bitcoin scalability solution that aims to scale the coin fromabout 7 transactions per second to possibly millions and drastically reduce transaction costs, making it an attractive option for most applications.”, “BTC Price Action: As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at nearly $44,200 after seeing its price increase by about 5.9% over the last 24 hours.”
- KPMG Canada adds Bitcoin, ethereum to corporate balance sheet. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 7 February, “KPMG in Canada said it added Bitcoin and Ethereum to its corporate treasury as part of a commitment to emerging technologies and asset classes, becoming one of the highest profile mainstream firms to invest in cryptocurrencies.”, “KPMG’s U.S. business — a separate legal entity — is an auditor for MicroStrategy Inc., which is the biggest corporate advocate for buying Bitcoin and has made it part of the software company’s strategy. “